close


小時候,恨不得馬上長大成人:長大後,又恨不得回到小時候天真無邪的生活。
When we were young, we wanted to grow up faster. Once we have grown up, we want to go back to our carefree years.


是時間在掌控人?還是我們在掌控時間呢?
Is Time controlling us? Or are we controlling the time?

夏天的布拉格充滿了遊客,在天文鐘前等候整點敲鐘,卻好像比冬天還沒耐性等待
Prague was packed with tourists in summer, especially in front of the Astronomical Clock. I did not seem to be as patient as I was in winter.

肚子餓,相機拿歪了....I was hungry and held the camera side-way.

還是覺得捷克人長得很“純樸”,雖然畫像應該美化了他
I still think that the Czechs look very naive.....Should I translate?

我們爬上了天文鐘頂樓,發現了明信片的攝影來源
After we climbed up the top of the clock, we found the shooting spot of postcards

前往猶太區的巴黎路 Parizska Street leads to the Jewish Quarter

布拉格城堡區 Prague Castle

我也要這樣的空中花園,紅色的屋頂真的很美
I really like the beautiful red roof. I want this type of garden on my rooftop.

不規則的幾何卻又十分守規則地保護著舊城廣場
These irregular geometries seem to have guarded the Old Town Square quietly.

夏天在室外喝咖啡啤酒真是享受,還可以到處看帥哥
Drinking coffee or beer outside in the sunlight is such a luxury. It is good for people watching, too.

看起來好像井底之蛙 They seem to be very small.....

PS: I just realised that I name the clock as "Astrological Clock" rather than "Astronomical Clock" in the photoframe. Well, I am too lazy to correct it.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ariellas 的頭像
    ariellas

    Ariella

    ariellas 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()